Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 5 of Clean Eating (but no pictures)

The meal plan for Friday listed in Clean Eating didn't sound too good to me, so I has Saturday's meal plan.

When I got to work I realized that I forgot my camera, I took pictures with my phone, but they were really crappy photos, so I'm not going to post them.

But this is what the meal plan called for and what I ate:

Breakfast: Honey-almond oatmeal with berries

Snack 1 - an apple and 1 tbsp of almond butter

Lunch - some tempeh that I sauteed in a pan before I left for work with a little dijon mustard and steamed veggies

Snack 2 - two rice cakes with 1/4 avocado

Dinner was at a restaurant but I still ate clean. I had an entree salad and asked for it to be topped with some tofu (this restaurant features a lot of items with tofu). I asked for olive oil and vinegar instead of dressing, so that I kept with the clean eating. The salad had avocado and chickpeas, as well as a ton of veggies. So it had a great combo of protein, fats, and carbs.

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

You're doing fabulously with the plan!!