Monday, December 1, 2008

Larabars!!

I had been taking pictures of my meals over this holiday weekend, but they were so repetitive and contained a lot of Thanksgiving leftovers, that I didn't post. Plus this weekend just flew by and I spent barely any time on my computer. My husband and I were able to get so much Christmas shopping done. I'm really sad the break is over, but I'm trying to start this Monday with a positive outlook.


On Monday I was so excited when I had a package awaiting me. Larabar provided me and husband with a box of Larabars and a shirt for me:)



I had the lemon bar for the first time on Sunday. I loved how moist it was! I was a little surprised about how sour it was and that the lemon flavor was very strong. Overall, I like the taste of lemon, so I think I would try this kind again.
I'll be back tonight, even if my food is boring:)

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

LARABARS!!!! MY DAILY EAT!!!!! And I have that t-shirt :-D

Trying To Heal said...

oh, lucky duck w/ the larabars!!! excited to hear your thoughts on the flavors!

Anonymous said...

Larabars! How exciting!!

Rose said...

Ohhh la la! A visit from the Larabar fairy - I'm jealous!

Tina said...

Yay! Larbaras! Love them!

B_Hlthy said...

Hey!
I grew up in Pittsburgh and so glad I found your blog!

Do you mind me asking, i recieved an email from "lewisfein" about a Larabar giveaway and I wasn't sure if I could trust it- is that who got your contact info?

Thanks!