Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas prep = too busy to blog!!

My weekend FLEW by! I was hardly on my computer, and I was eating on the run a lot. I did almost all of the wrapping, finished shopping (I hope), and baked peanut butter kiss cookies. I hope to do more baking tonight, so maybe I can post pictures of all the cookies I baked at once. I did take pictures of the peanut butter kiss cookies, and they turned out amazing!

Last night Steve and I tried to see a huge light display at a place called Hartwood Acres, but after being in a line of traffic for an hour and still being a mile away from the entrance to the lights, we went home.

I started to read the book Marley and Me, so I can read the book before seeing the movie. Has anyone read it yet?

Well I need to start my real work. Yes, I managed to get to work. I just overheard a secretary answer the phone, and a partner that has an office next to me called in to say that 7 degrees outside is too cold to come to work. Oh if only I could do that.

Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Yes!! I love the book, and I'm hoping that the movie is just as good.

WISHING YOU AN EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS, AIMEE!!!

Anonymous said...

I read it! Cute book. Happy holidays Aimee!

Trying To Heal said...

i read it..soooooo cute! i hope you enjoy it! i really want to see the movie!

Melissa said...

Great book. I gave it to my mom, who cried and gave it to my dad, who didn't cry but called me for emotional support on the last few pages :)

Congratulations on being the HMC winner this week. Please email me your address!

Anonymous said...

i haven't read the book, but the movie looks good!

ohh peanut butter kiss cookies. those sound so good!

HangryPants said...

hahaha! Oh my blog that is one silly partner.