I have been officially tagged by C over at What I Ate Yesterday.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules of tagging on your blog
3. Blog about 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on the blogs you tag so they know they are “it”
OK, so here goes, 6 things about me.
1. I strive for perfection. For example, I double majored in Political Science - Prelaw and Economics in College and I received one B the whole 4 years and it was in an African American Studies Class, so the last quarter of my Senior Year I retook that class so that I could graduate with a 3.92 and Summa Cum Laude. The B would have held me at Magna Cum Laude.
2. I had planned to try out for cheerleading in college and I worked on my tumbling all summer and in August before my freshman year I broke my elbow doing a back handspring. My mom said it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I guess she didn't think I could be an Honors Student and a College Cheerleader. I was an Universal Cheerleading Associations All-Star in High School, the captain, and I cheered in the London New Year's Parade on January 1, 2000 and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I am so excited for the Wii Cheerleading Game to come out :P
3. Sometimes I like to put my ipod on and dance in front of the mirror and sing into my hair brush pretending that I am on stage (i.e. American Idol). One time I was in our bedroom and my husband kept calling me from downstairs and finally he came up to check on me and I was totally rocking out in front of the mirror. He was at a loss for words.
4. I need to sleep with a cover all the way to my neck. I will get so hot in the middle of the night that my husband calls me a furnace, but I still need to be covered up to by neck.
5. I met my husband at a night club, we danced all night and I didn't expect him to ask for my number and when he did I didn't expect him to call. We tell most people that we met on the University Campus during my first year of law school.
6. I get grossed out seeing someone trim their toe nails, really I get chills. Some lady at the gym was doing it on the floor by her locker and I almost lost my lunch.
I feel like everyone had been tagged by now, so if you weren't tagged then you are it:P