Sunday, November 16, 2008

BSI - Sweet Potato

Spicy African Yam Soup



Tonight I made Spicy African Yam Soup for the Blogger's Secret Ingredient (Sweet Potato). This soup was absolutely amazing and even my husband thought it was the best soup I have ever made. I followed this recipe, although I used vegetable broth not chicken broth). With the vegetable broth this soup is even Vegan. This recipe says that is makes 4 servings, but I think we ended up with a lot more than that. One bowl was very filling. It was easy to make. Although the ingredients seem weird, they work so well together.


5 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

SUPER tantalizing BSI recipe!!

Trying To Heal said...

Great BSI!

Anonymous said...

Oh la la!

Anonymous said...

Mmm sweet potatoes in soup sound divine!

Nicole said...

This sounds so comforting, YES PLEASE!