Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm home from abroad!

I'm back and so glad to be home.

I am sorting through our pictures, I think in the two weeks we took close to 800 pictures. These are the last of the Jamaica pictures that I'm going to post. So tomorrow I'll post some pictures of our Europe trip.

Steve and I went to the gym in Jamaica almost every day. We even tried out the rock climbing wall at one point.

Steve made it look so easy.
I'm glad that my spotter was looking at the ground and not paying attention to me!!


I know I already wrote about the wonderful food presentation at Sandals, but I just loved these melon carvings and needed to share them with you:





Stay tuned tomorrow for a posting on my fun in Belgium and Paris!

7 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Welcome back!! :-)


Looove rock climbing; and WOW that fruit is gorgeous.

Can't wait for your next recap!!

Red Head, Yellow Dog said...

wow those carvings are remarkable!! fantastic!

MJC said...

Welcome back! And thanks for e-mailing me about my blog while you were away.

Those carvings are amazing... I don't know how anyone can do that!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!! Sounds like you really had a great trip, and wow those watermelons are beautiful! :)

Anne said...

Welcome back! Sounds like you had a really fun time, and those fruit carvings are fabulous!

HangryPants said...

Welcome Back Aimee!!!! The watermelon is a true work of art!

Melinda said...

I've been wanting to go rock climbing- looks like you had a great time!:D