Friday, August 14, 2009

Boston Bound!!

So sorry I'm behind on blog reading, writing and commenting, but I have good reason . . .

For the last two weeks I have been doing something attorneys call "Document Review." In short - it is not much fun, leads to endless headaches, and causes me to come home and refuse to open my computer screen. I am conducting electronic document review, which means I read documents that may be helpful in order to win a case in court. For instance if I was doing a criminal case (which I am not) and I am reading through some guys emails that is on the stand for murder and he is emailing a friend about said murder. Well that is what you call a "sexy document" and what I search for all day. The problem is reading thousands of pages of materials for 10 hours straight on a computer screen really is horrible for the eyes, mind and body. Well that explains my absence. I am hoping I get a permanent position soon and will not have to work as a contract attorney doing document for much longer!

I am trying to get out the door by 6:30am because the drive from Pittsburgh to Boston will be about 10 hours! I am on my way to the Healthy Living Summit! You can catch me on twitter while I'm driving!

I am packing in my car a box of samples from Greens + to deliver to everyone at the Summit.

I am also bringing this basket of goodies for the Healthy Summit Auction to benefit Caitlin's TNT!! These are all goods from Trader Joe's. So if you are attending the Summit, make sure to check out the auction and get yourself some yummy treats!


Off to pack up! Be back during this weekend with updates on the fun!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Those treats look great! Have fun in Boston :D

Jenny said...

oh i wish i was there to get some of those treats! travel safely love <3

Michelle said...

Have a safe trip and have so much fun!

Andrea of Care to Eat said...

Have a great time! What a great basket of goodies you're bring to the auction!

Lauren said...

Thanks for the Greens + samples! I'm looking forward to trying the berry flavor. Your Trader Joe's goodies basket was a great idea :).

Gena said...

Sorry I didn't get to say hey at the Summit, Aimee! I love your blog and hope you had an awesome time.

Caroline said...

It was great to finally meet you this weekend! I hope you arrived home safely.